• Search
  • Tools

How do I Get rid of snow?

  • #1 Jul 11, 2011

    Please Help!

    Every single Minecraft day, it snows. And I really hate snow in Minecraft. I realy need to how to stop it by mods or hacking or whatever. Oh, and I have Single Player Commands also. If there is a command to stop the snow please tell me. (I know /weather sun but I need one thatll keep it sunny everyday.)

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Maggot4LIFE
    R.I.P Paul #2 Gray. Stay (sic) fellow maggots!

  • #3 Jul 11, 2011

    I have a lot of stuff on this world plus it snows a ton on all my other worlds.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Maggot4LIFE
    R.I.P Paul #2 Gray. Stay (sic) fellow maggots!

  • #4 Jul 11, 2011

    I believe you can change biomes by using Single Player commands.

    Also, lighting up the place.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Clicking on her makes me happy, and keeps her alive.
    You wouldn't want to kill a poor little dragon would you? You monster?

  • #5 Jul 11, 2011

    I believe you can change biomes by using Single Player commands.

    Also, lighting up the place.

    What command would that be?

    Last edited by Apyrax: Jul 11, 2011

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • #6 Jul 11, 2011

    Use torches/glowstone/jack-o-lanterns/netherrack, they melt snow.
    You could also build a roof over your area, it might be a neat project as well as a solution.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • #7 Jul 11, 2011

    Create a roof out of flaming netherack. That'll show snow for screwing up your world.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Drink it up man that's the taste o' failure!

  • #8 Jul 11, 2011

    Please Help!

    Every single Minecraft day, it snows. And I really hate snow in Minecraft. I realy need to how to stop it by mods or hacking or whatever. Oh, and I have Single Player Commands also. If there is a command to stop the snow please tell me. (I know /weather sun but I need one thatll keep it sunny everyday.)


    If you get a bucket of water it will clear all snow in area, but it will come back every time it snows.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Why you be a minen' in me mines?
    If you need to contact me, a private message is the way to go. I almost never come back to a topic after I've commented on it.

  • #9 Jul 11, 2011

    Maybe put a big roof over where you don't want the place to snow or put torches everywhere.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • #10 Jul 11, 2011

    Lots and lots of TNT. That my friend, is the solution to everything Minecraft.

    :Pig: (Pig)

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    "Now why would you do that?"

  • #11 Jul 11, 2011

    yeah just either put a big roof or your gonna have to dig it up everyday..

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • #12 Jul 11, 2011

    /weather sun 99999999999999999999999999999999999

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

    Minecrafting since Alpha 1.1

  • #13 Jul 11, 2011

    Copy and paste your structures into a different biome with MCEdit.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • #14 Jul 11, 2011

    If you hated snow...why build in a snowy biome? This is my first question.

    For your solution either light the place or use a giant roof over your stuff. But make it a cool roof not just your standard roof.

    Rollback Post to Revision RollBack

  • To post a comment, please login.

Posts Quoted:

Reply

Clear All Quotes